Re: [ontolog-forum] Cmaps (was: (no subject))

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: york earwaker <yorkearwaker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:29:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hi John,    (01)

Thanks for the article I shall start reading it on the train on my way home
tonight.    (02)

Interestingly I get different numbers in with these search orders,
1050 "concept maps" "mind maps" "topic maps"
996 "mind maps" "concept maps" "topic maps"
1040 "topic maps" "concept maps" "mind maps" - and most other conbinations.    (03)

All the best,
York.    (04)