Re: [ontolog-forum] Cmaps (was: (no subject))

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: york earwaker <yorkearwaker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 01:20:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,    (01)

Many thanks to all of you for your responses to my somewhat obtuse posting, a
great set of suggestions for further investigation.     (02)

Have any of you similar suggestions for Topic or Mind maps? There seems to me a
great deal of overlap between Context, Topic and Mind maps. Is this just a
naïve conclusion? Is anyone aware of any comparative studies between the three
types of mapping techniques and representational elements?    (03)

All the best,
York.    (04)