Re: [ontolog-forum] Cmaps (was: (no subject))

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:45:03 -0700
On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 1:20 AM PDT, <yorkearwaker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  Many thanks to all of you for your responses to my somewhat obtuse posting,
>  a great set of suggestions for further investigation.
>
>  Have any of you similar suggestions for Topic or Mind maps? There seems to
>  me a great deal of overlap between Context, Topic and Mind maps. Is this just
>  a naive conclusion? Is anyone aware of any comparative studies between the
>  three types of mapping techniques and representational elements?    (01)

[ppy]  York and all, you might want to consider joining us this
Thursday at the OKMDS session entitle: "Knowledge Mapping for
Sensemaking" where we have invited a few gurus in the area to share
their insights with us on (almost) exactly the subject matter you are
referring to - see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_04_17    (02)

... RSVP if you are coming!    (03)

Regards.  =ppy    (04)

P.S. ref. original announcement of the event at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/2008-04/msg00001.html