Re: [ontolog-forum] Axiomatic ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 19:07:36 -0700
Rob
Heisenberg uncertainty principle implies that if you increase your
accuracy of determining position (fine!), your accuracy to
simultaneously define momentum (or velocity) is reduced (coarse!).
All such conjugate pairs have this property.
Thanks.
Ravi    (01)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (02)

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)    (03)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com    (04)