Re: [ontolog-forum] Possibility of an OASIS TC for Electronic Document I

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matteo Busanelli (ENEA-XLab)" <matteo.busanelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:30:35 +0100
Hi everyone.
I'm Matteo Busanelli from ENEA (the Italian Govt R&D organisation). We are
involved in the UBL subcommittee for Italian localization (ITLSC).
Our group is very interested in a definition of semantic enrichment of UBL
documents and we are working on a UBL ontology that we automatically
generate from documents. Our work aims to create a semantic upper level that
describes the UBL 2 standard documents and component library, improving
its understanding and simplifying its adoption in many e-business contexts. We
are also working on a semantic driven way to customize standard
documents simply handling semantic business concepts and exploiting semantic
annotation of schemas. I think this is very close to the Asuman work.
Therefore I think that TC on Electronic Document Interoperability could be a
good starting point to collaborate and exchange opinion about this topic.    (01)

Regards.    (02)

Matteo Busanelli    (03)

ENEA, SIC-UDA-PMI
Via Martiri Monte Sole, 4