Re: [ontolog-forum] Possibility of an OASIS TC for Electronic Document I

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Asuman Dogac" <asuman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "James Bryce Clark" <jamie.clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: jon.bosak@xxxxxxx, yildiray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, yalin.yarimagan@xxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:41:30 -0800
I now have a date for Jamie Clark's invited talk on OASIS too ...    (01)

Jamie will be giving his talk on Thursday 13-March-2008 (which is the
Thursday immediately following the talk by Asuman et al.) Among other
things, Jamie can share with us the mechanics towards developing OASIS
standards, which will be particularly useful for those who are less
familiar with the fine process that OASIS has built out (which by the
way, is essentially what Ontolog defaults to also, when there is no
documented community process around.)    (02)

Therefore, if we work things out nicely (through online discussions)
between now and then, the timing will almost be ripe to kicking-off an
OASIS TC around that time frame.    (03)

Keep ideas coming, everyone, ... please.    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy