Re: [ontolog-forum] brainwaves (WAS: to concept or not to concept, is th

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 06:44:53 -0500
Antoinette,    (01)

Those experiences may be very real:    (02)

 > I know the energies that I experience with others.    (03)

But the subject that is most likely to provide some evidence
and explanation for the experience is psychology, not quantum
mechanics.    (04)

Quantum mechanics certainly influences the molecules in the brain,
and the brain certainly influences psychology.  But there are so
many layers of still unknown connections that it's not useful to
look for explanations of such experiences from quantum mechanics.    (05)

Perhaps someday, somebody might discover some unknown forces or
mechanisms that support some kinds of telepathy.  But so far,
nobody has a clue of where to look for such connections -- even
though people have tried for a long time.    (06)