Re: [ontolog-forum] [LIKELY_SPAM]Re: brainwaves (WAS: to concept or not

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: aarsic@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:19:46 +0000
No, I don't agree with that. I don't get calls from people who are furthest
from my mind. And I strongly think of people often and would like them to call
and they don't, and I get frustrated enough to let it go, only to find out a
month or two later that they were thinking of me and had written notes to call
me but didn't. There is something there that I can't explain, and if science
can't explain it then science just hasn't gotten there yet. But I know the
energies that I experience with others.    (01)

--
Have a Good Day!
Antoinette Arsic    (02)

From: Christopher Menzel <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>