Re: [ontolog-forum] Project Keywords

To: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ontologizing-Ontolog <ontologizing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 19:43:11 +0700
Peter and all - following up on your recent reminder, I have a related question
that maybe can also help me decide how better to gear the keyword
extraction and sorting for the framework.    (01)

Are the 'promoters' of the framework, or anyone one else,  intending
to suggest any application for it? How can people use the framework as
developed so far?    (02)

Thanks!    (03)

PDM    (04)

Paola Di Maio