Re: [ontolog-forum] Appropriate to discuss [was - Re: ontospam]

To: "Randall R Schulz" <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:01:29 -0700
Randall,    (01)

The pertinent statements relating to what we are discussing here (all
posted on the Ontolog WikiHomePage) include:    (02)

1. "This is the ONTOLOG Community Wiki, an integral part of its
Collaborative Work Environment ("CWE"). The wiki is intended for use
by trusted team and community members of Projects and Communities of
Practice (CoP's) for collaborative documentation."
(ref: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid9 )    (03)

2. "Members ...
# please ensure that your posts are relevant (to our Community
Charter), and that it complies with our IPR Policy.
# please also make sure any commercial- or self-promotion material or
reference are strictly limited to one's namesake page or a short
signature block, and nowhere else as far as our open collaborative
work environment is concerned. ... "
(ref. http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid1U )    (04)

3. Then, of course, our Charter
(http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidB ) and our
IPR Policy (http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32
)    (05)

By the way, our open collaborative work environment includes our
archived e-mail forum, the OntologWiki and shared-file repository.    (06)

Hope you find that adequate. If not, kindly suggest what else need to
be added to ensure we stay focused.    (07)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy