Re: [ontolog-forum] Appropriate to discuss [was - Re: ontospam]

To: Azamat <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dennis L. Thomas" <dlthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:44:06 -0700
Azamat,    (01)

Thank you for the suggestion. Believe I did ask Dennis previously
whether his software/technology is open or proprietary. I don't
believe he responded in the affirmative.    (02)

Let me ask again, politely,    (03)

Dennis, is the system/technology you are discussing ("Mark 3") a "free
software" or "open sourced" ('free' or 'open' as defined in our IPR
policy* - http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32)
?    (04)

Regards.  =ppy    (05)

P.S. Azamat, to make sure we don't misunderstand each other, may I
politely request that you review how the "free software", "open
source" and "open content" licenses are defined in our IPR Policy.
Thanks.  =ppy