Re: [ontolog-forum] Current Semantic Web Layer pizza (was ckae)

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:37:08 -0400
John,    (01)

Yes, all of these terms will need to be defined in the right context.
However, it is not here and now in our simple email exchange.     (02)

We can grind everything down all the time, so that nothing gets
accomplished, especially here in email. I choose other venues, given
very limited time.    (03)

Thanks,
Leo    (04)