Re: [ontolog-forum] Editor COE view of a new list of categories

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jack Teller <drjackteller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:04:55 -0400
Kathryn, actually if these 'somethings' are NOT energy emitters, we are
talking about light reflection. Then there is the whole bit of energy
*present in the different frequencies of the source) that is  absorbed
by a surface and re-emitted at a certain (few) wavelength(s)  [that
gives its characteristic color to our eyes], and the surface growing
warmer as a result of all the other energy absorbed, until it reached
some equilibrium...    (01)

Jack    (02)