Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings: "Database & Ontology" mini-series Sessi

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:49:05 +0300
Dear Peter,
I do believe that John's and Matthew's talks could collect a huge crowd. But
wouldn't be it more useful to publish and discuss all the interesting
materials of the Ontolog mini-series ''On Database and Ontology'' on the
Ontolog forum to see if the contribution is a really ''key piece to the body
of knowledge on ontology  and ontological engineering''.
Regards,
Azamat Abdoullaev
Paphos, Cyprus; Moscow, Russia
http://www.eis.com.cy    (01)