Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology and methodology

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Lesh, Kathryn A." <klesh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:23:48 -0400

I saw a presentation of a similar project at AMIA 2006 (American Medical Informatics Association Annual Symposium).  At the time it was called WiktionaryZ, but has been renamed to OmegaWiki - http://wiktionaryz.org/OmegaWiki.  The presenter from Knewco stated that ontologies could be developed collaboratively using this tool.

Kathy Lesh