Re: [ontolog-forum] Artificial languages becoming "natural"

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter F Brown" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 22:23:06 +0100
"I would encourage a separation of the representation terms from the
conceptual domain though."
+1    (01)

That begs the question: how do you capture and nail down the concept
without or in addition to using the representations that constitute the
main vehicle with which we talk about/use the concept?    (02)

Peter    (03)