Re: [ontology-summit] [ontolog-forum] this-time-really-the-ontology-summ

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ontology Summit Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 12:32:03 -0800
> [DN] Do you want the title of the thread circulating now discussing
> tagging and folksonomies to be changed?  If so, to what?    (01)

[ppy]  Sure, as Peter Brown suggested (ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2007-03/msg00012.html#nid01)
let's make sure the subject line does match the content of our posts.    (02)

Also, please make "Ontology Summit 2007" discussions at the
[ontology-summit] list, and non-summit-related (but Ontolog-relevant)
discussions at the [ontolog-forum] list. Regarding the former, please
allow me to elaborate by way of my next post where I will reiterate
our objectives again (it has not been changed!)    (03)

Cheers.  =ppy