Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontological correctness

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Chris Menzel <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:56:30 -0600
On Wednesday 31 January 2007 17:44, Chris Menzel wrote:
> (And isn't the possibility of
> isomorphic models always ruled out for first-order ontologies simply by the
> Loewenheim-Skolem theorem?)    (01)

What I meant here, of course, is the possibility that all models of the
ontology are isomorphic.  But now I think what you meant is simply the idea
that every model of the ontology turn out to be isomorphic to one of the
intended models.  This could obviously turn out to be the case so long as one
simply defines one's class of intended models broadly enough.    (02)