Re: [ontolog-forum] Visual Complexity

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:17:27 +0700
Jack
I also thought the song was supporting my statement there
a lot of points you make below,    (01)

Same as for  Pat, thanks for taking the time and lets continue this
reasoning, maybe I ll have to explain my arguments and rationale a bit
more, but now dont have the time, will do.    (02)

I am generally the one who makes the philosophy argument, but in the
case of the OOnt thing, it's merely intended to support development so
the requirements
aims to help people build specifications for ontologies that need to be used
by open source systems    (03)

I ll have to make that clearer perhaps    (04)

feel free to add your stuff, maybe on subpages if you prefer to keep
the arguments separate for now -  its going to be food for thought    (05)

PDM    (06)