Re: [ontolog-forum] AI meets NS / OWL

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Internet Business Logic <ibl@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:12:22 -0400
Vinay --

Thanks for the pointer to Drew's  "Artificial Intelligence Meets Natural Stupidity" paper.

It may be worth pointing out that the OWL language referred to in the paper is not the same thing as the current OWL web ontology language.

                            Cheers,  -- Adrian
--

Internet Business Logic (R)
Executable open vocabulary English
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free

Reengineering,  PO Box 1412,  Bristol,  CT 06011-1412,  USA

Phone 860 583 9677     Mobile 860 830 2085     Fax 860 314 1029

Vinay K. Chaudhri wrote:

I attach the article here.

Carl Reed OGC Account wrote:

Appears that you need to be an ACM member to access this article - or am I missing something?

Carl Reed
OGC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vinay K. Chaudhri" <Vinay.Chaudhri@xxxxxxx>