Re: [ontolog-forum] April 20 session on tagging ontolog content

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adam Pease <apease@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 16:13:58 -0700
Hi John,
   Just in case you might have been commenting on the relationship
between SUMO and WordNet being simple, I agree.  That alone is
insufficient, although, I think, necessary.  Without broad coverage
of a large ontology and a very large lexicon, one will be left with
at best and interesting toy system that only explores individual
point issues in a large space.
   For a description of some our ideas of the more complex issues
that also have to be tackled in relating language to logic (more for
others on this list than you of course, given all the excellent work
you've published in this area) one could look at
<http://home.earthlink.net/~adampease/professional/Brno.pdf>    (01)

Adam    (02)