[ontolog-forum] Preparation for the 2005.10.27 Technical Discussion on

To: Nicolas F Rouquette <nicolas.rouquette@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Domingue <j.b.domingue@xxxxxxxxxx>, Michael Gruninger <gruning@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:03:24 -0700
Further to our discussion at last week's conference call (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_08_04#nidEQ1),
I have initialized the session page, and the preparation page for
the subjection event. They are respectively at:    (01)

Discussion Session page:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_10_27    (02)

Session Preparation page:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_10_27/Prep    (03)

Nicolas, please take over from here to organize and prepare for
the event.    (04)

Ideas, suggestions and comments from the community is welcomed,
as always.    (05)

We take the opportunity to request confirmation from John
Domingue and Michael Gruninger (who has already been invited) of
their available.    (06)

[Nicolas: please note that other panelists have yet to be invited
and confirmed.]    (07)

On behalf of the community, let's thank Nicolas Rouquette for
agreeing to organize and moderate the session. I should also
thank Duane Nickull and Peter Brown (along with Nicolas) who
initiated this all from their postings back in June 2005.    (08)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy