[ontolog-forum] Re: Preparation for the 2005.10.27 Technical Discussion

To: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:27:45 -0700
Peter:    (01)

Thank you for setting it up.  Do you still need more participants from
the WS field?  I know of others who may be good to invite.    (02)

Also - I would like to consider us inviting future participants from
Microsoft to present.  I found some good candidates:    (03)

Phil Berstein
http://research.microsoft.com/~philbe/    (04)

Sergey Melnik
http://research.microsoft.com/~melnik/
http://research.microsoft.com/~melnik/professional.html    (05)

Can I extend an invite to them on the groups behalf?    (06)

Duane    (07)

Peter P. Yim wrote:    (08)