Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: Preparation for the 2005.10.27 Technical Discuss

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:32:02 -0700
Peter:    (01)

I was suggesting them for future events.  MS research is actually very
keen on this type of thing.  I thought it would be great to find out
what their POV is.  I will pass on an invite for them to participate.    (02)

BTW - if I haven't said this before - many thanks for all your hard work
and kudos to you for all the great work you have done for the
community.  This is by far the most interesting group I am involved with
and where I learn the most.  The atmosphere here is very unique and
conducive to P2P learning.    (03)

Cheers ( and beers next time I see you).    (04)

Duane    (05)

Peter P. Yim wrote:    (06)