[ontolog-admin] Re: Enrollment in Ontolog Forum

To: Douglas McDavid <mcdavid@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontolog-Admin Forum <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 20:07:41 -0800
Thanks Doug    (01)

I really appreciate whatever level of participation you can manage.    (02)

I'll be folding your survey results into our membership directory as
soon as I can (and posting the URL to the group after the current
flurry of additions stabilizes).    (03)

BTW: Any follow-up with Dick.  I spoke to him last about a month ago,
but there isn't much to report from my end.    (04)

/s/ kwc 2003.03.09 20:07    (05)

At 2003-03-09 13:35 -0800, you wrote:    (06)

http://www.SagebrushGroup.com      mailto:conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (08)