[ontolog-admin] Re: Enrollment in Ontolog Forum

To: Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontolog-Admin Forum <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Eduardo Gutentag <eduardo.gutentag@xxxxxxx>
Date: 05 Mar 2003 16:08:08 -0800
Kurt,    (01)

thanks for the note - in fact I did not connect you and UBL directly
to the ontolog Forum so my first reaction when I read my email
today after a 2 day hiatus and saw I had received a notice
of subscription out of the blue was to go there and unsubscribe myself.
Of course now that I have started receiving some email and I put
2+2 together, I realize I was perhaps a bit too hasty ;-)    (02)

Could you reinstate my subscription?    (03)

Thanks!    (04)

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@xxxxxxx
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-admin/
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/