[ontolog-admin] Enrollment in Ontolog Forum

To: DonEMitchell <DonEMitchell@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontolog-Admin Forum <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:41:04 -0800
Don,

It was nice to speak with you, today.  Now is a good time to get involved in the Ontolog Forum, as the community is just now launching a project to translate the UBL (Universal Business Language) schemas into a formalized ontology.

To have your email address added to the list, complete the Ontolog Member Survey at
http://ontolog.cim3.org/survey/ontolog0.html

To get you up to speed, the following links might be useful:
The initial invitation and charter statement
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2002-09/msg00000.html

Welcome message, asking for brief introductory statements
The structure of the email introductions is similar to the Member Survey. Feel free to respond via one or both channels.  I've been consolidating both the email and survey responses into a single XML database.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2002-10/msg00000.html

Proposal for UBL Ontology Project
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2003-03/msg00000.html

UBL Home Page
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/

The entry point for the full discussion archives
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/
Thanks for your interest.  I look forward to "seeing" you on the Ontolog Forum.

/s/ kwc 2003.03.17 14:40

Kurt Conrad
2994 Salem Dr.                     408-247-0454
Santa Clara, CA 95051-5502         408-247-0457 (data/fax)
http://www.SagebrushGroup.com    mailto:conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx