[ontolog-admin] Enrollment in Ontolog Forum

To: Eduardo Gutentag <eduardo.gutentag@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontolog-Admin Forum <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 09:21:27 -0800
Eduardo,

Per our last conversation, I had Peter Yim add you to the Ontolog Forum.  The UBL Ontology discussion is just kicking off (thanks, again, for your early input on this idea).

To get you up to speed, the following links might be useful:
The initial invitation and charter statement
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2002-09/msg00000.html

Welcome message, asking for brief introductory statements
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2002-10/msg00000.html

Ontolog Member Survey
The structure is similar to the email request, feel free to respond via one or both channels.  I've been consolidating both the email and survey responses into a single XML database.
http://ontolog.cim3.org/survey/ontolog0.html

Proposal for UBL Ontology Project
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2003-03/msg00000.html

The entry point for the full discussion archives
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/

Thanks again.  I look forward to our next conversation.

/s/ kwc 2003.03.04 09:21

Kurt Conrad
2994 Salem Dr.                     408-247-0454
Santa Clara, CA 95051-5502         408-247-0457 (data/fax)
http://www.SagebrushGroup.com      mailto:conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx