Re: [ontolog-admin] Enrollment in Ontolog Forum

To: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 10:36:25 -0800
Kurt,    (01)

Good letter. We can use this as a template for all future new members.    (02)

You might consider adding:    (03)

(a) To Post: mailto:ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (04)

(b) in case people forgets, access options are generally be found at
the footnote of each message.    (05)

Cheers,
PPY

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-admin/