[ontolog-admin] Welcome to [ontolog-forum] - Doug McDavid

To: mcdavid@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 14:04:40 -0800
Hello Doug,    (01)

Welcome! I have subscribed you to the [ontolog-forum] already.    (02)

To get you up to speed, the following links might be useful:    (03)

     The initial invitation and charter statement
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2002-09/msg00000.html
(note that posting and archive addresses have changed since)    (04)

     Welcome message, asking for brief introductory statements
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2002-10/msg00000.html    (05)

     Proposal for the upcoming UBL Ontology Project
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2003-03/msg00000.html    (06)

     The entry point for the full discussion archives
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/    (07)

In case people forgets, access options can generally be found at the
footnote of each message.    (09)

Thanks again for your participation.  I shall look forward to your
self-intro message on the forum, returns of our earlier surveys, and
of course, to your future contribution towards the community.    (010)

Best regards,
PPY    (011)

P.S. Please advise, by return email, whether you would like to
participate as an "active member" or as an "observer". Tx.  -ppy
--     (012)