[ontolog-admin] List Delivery Suspension [was Re: Bounce action notific

To: scottrsmith@xxxxxxx
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 05:15:18 -0800
Scott,    (01)

In view of the attached error message and the automated action the
system has taken, please be advised that delivery of the forum
postings to your email box has been suspended temporarily.    (02)

Please contact the undersigned when you see this message (or when your
email problem has been resolved) so that we can resume your message
delivery.    (03)

In the mean time, you can catch up with all posting by going through
our message archives at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/    (04)

Regards,
PPY
[ontolog-forum]