Re: [ontolog-admin] List Delivery Suspension [was Re: Bounce action not

To: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 05:21:28 -0800
Kurt/Leo,    (01)

This is what I got back for my message to Scott Smith:    (02)

//
The original message was received at Fri, 7 Mar 2003 05:15:17 -0800
from ns3.cim3.com [66.92.12.49] (may be forged)    (03)

<scottrsmith@xxxxxxx>    (04)

... while talking to mx.east.cox.net.:    (05)

 >>> RCPT To:<scottrsmith@xxxxxxx>    (06)

<<< 550 Invalid recipient: <scottrsmith@xxxxxxx>
550 <scottrsmith@xxxxxxx>... User unknown

Do any of you know Scott Smith in person, to, possibly call him and
find out what his email address is now (or what's going on)?    (08)

Thanks,
PPY