mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] Session topics and co-chairs for each

To: Dalia Varanka <dvaranka@xxxxxxxx>, EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 07:21:21 -0700
(moving the exchange to this thread) ...    (01)

Thank you, Dalia ... Sounds great.    (02)

Our whole program hasn't been coming together as expediently as we had
wished for (quite possibly due to people traveling and being on
vacation.) We are aiming towards doing a second organizing committee
call this week; and, hopefully, tie down the program during that call
(or shortly thereafter.)    (03)

Therefore, ... Attention ALL:    (04)

* please respond to the doodle poll at:
http://www.doodle.com/548d9vc7iq4amyni ... if you haven't already.    (05)

* please continue to provide input via the mailing list (and then
captured salient conclusions onto the wiki) in the mean time
(especially if you will not be able to join us at the meeting.    (06)

Thanks & regards. =ppy