mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] other co-organizers for the EarthScienceOntolo

To: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mini-series-org-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Dalia E Varanka <dvaranka@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 08:59:31 -0500

Peter,
I see that you stated a Friday, July 27th deadline for suggesting other groups to invite to the forthcoming Earth Science Ontolog, but I was unable to reply.
(I will never fly through Newark again in my life!)

I attended two geospatial semantics and ontology sessions organized by Liping Di and Peng Yue (George Mason University) at the International Geosciences and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS) in Munich. There were some good presentations (including one that Jano coauthored) that Dr. Di may like to further for our Ontolog sessions.

I could recommend some (proceedings are available too) but perhaps Drs. Di and Yue may want to take a first stab at it.

 - Dalia