mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] Session topics and co-chairs for each

To: mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Krzysztof Janowicz <jano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:51:52 -0700
Dear all,    (01)

if this would be interesting, I could organize a session on semantic
interoperability and semantic heterogeneity.    (02)

Best,
Jano    (03)

On 07/19/2012 01:41 PM, Dalia E Varanka wrote:
> I apologize that I am having trouble accessing the wiki but I am at the iaoa
>sunner school in trento. It is so good I am inspired to ask if I may cochair
>the tutorials session. I know j Wilson and the usgs did a tutori too but I
>will ask others first

>>> 2. Spatial Decision Support (perhaps as a case study)

--
Krzysztof Janowicz    (05)

5806 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060    (06)

Email: jano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Webpage: http://geog.ucsb.edu/~jano/
Semantic Web Journal: http://www.semantic-web-journal.net    (07)

Project homepage: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?EarthScienceOntolog    (08)