mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] Session topics and co-chairs for each

To: mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Dalia E Varanka <dvaranka@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 02:31:18 -0500
I like these suggestions and I think some of them are interlinked. One of the missing links is

this suggestion:  Needs and criteria for earth science semantic systems.

Dalia Varanka, Ph.D.
U.S. Geological Survey
Center of Excellence for Geospatial Information Science
1400 Independence Road, Room 425
Rolla, Mo 65401

Office phone. 573.308.3897
Mobile phone:  573-466-0460