mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] Session topics and co-chairs for each

To: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 17:22:21 -0700
Gary, Krzysztof and All,    (01)

Let's coordinate this, and if necessary, tweak the overall program
(which flow real well now)  - ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/2012-07/msg00023.html#nid04
- when we confer in real time next week.    (02)

ALL: pleasd respond to the doodle poll - at:
http://www.doodle.com/548d9vc7iq4amyni - if you haven't had a chance
to do so yet.    (03)

Regards. =ppy

Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/