iaoa-education

Re: [iaoa-education] IAOA Terminology Project

To: IAOA Education Committee <iaoa-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: iaoa-education-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Todd J Schneider <todd.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:27:56 -0400

Luc,

Thank you for the suggestions. I've already made some
use of Barry Smith's paper on terminology.

I think the first step is to limit the list of terms
to those that provide the most misinterpretation(s).
An initial attempt at such a list appears on the wiki
page.

Todd
P.S. Note the change is the subject line.

+1.571.250.1221 (Fixed)
+1.703.655.8826 (Mobile)

22260 Pacific Blvd.
Building 60, Suite 500
Sterling, VA 20166

Inactive hide details for Luc Schneider ---09/10/2012 10:19:45 AM---Dear John, dear all, first of all my apologies for my late Luc Schneider ---09/10/2012 10:19:45 AM---Dear John, dear all, first of all my apologies for my late reply. I'm happy to be of any help.