iaoa-education

Re: [iaoa-education] IAOA Lexicon Project

To: IAOA Education Committee <iaoa-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Dr. Adam M. Goldstein PhD MSLIS" <z_californianus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 17:19:32 +0100
"Subcommittee for Terminology" sounds good. But might there be some focus on
communication? How about "Subcommittee for discourse standards"?    (01)

A related thought---since this is the *International* Association for Applied
Ontology, we should provide a thesaurus for people that do not speak English.    (02)

Adam    (03)

PS I am not sure whose job this is, but...please do confirm my acceptance of
the nomination to be on this committee.    (04)

On Sep 8, 2012, at 1:34 PM, "QUATTRI, Francesca [11901993r]"
<francesca.quattri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (05)

------------------
Adam M. Goldstein PhD, MSLIS
--