[ontolog-forum] Technical Discussion Session on "Semantic Web Service O

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:19:00 -0700
*ANNOUNCEMENT*    (01)

We are pleased to announce our Technical Discussion session
scheduled for next Thursday, Oct. 20, 2005. The topic to be
discussed will be: "Semantic Web Service Ontology Standard". We
are expecting a distinguished panel and some of the top
researchers and practitioners at the session. We will delve into
the still divergent perspectives and approaches being taken on
the subject matter during this session. Collectively, we will
attempt to make some sense of the current state of affairs, and
possibly suggest where things should be heading.    (02)

*Conference call-in details*:    (03)