Re: [uos-convene] UOS Agenda and Logistical Details

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Bill Andersen <andersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 13:39:59 -0500
My answer to such folks would be in the form of some questions:    (01)

        1) How many ontology-based information systems have you built?
        2) How many unforeseen applications did they serve and how well?    (02)

There is no need to provide justification to those who don't speak
from either strong theoretical argument or real-world experience.    (03)

Kind of like asking Wernher von Braun "What's the deal with all this
rocket stuff anyway?"    (04)

On Mar 11, 2006, at 13:32 , Adam Pease wrote:    (05)

Bill Andersen (andersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Chief Scientist
Ontology Works, Inc. (www.ontologyworks.com)
3600 O'Donnell Street, Suite 600