RE: [uos-convene] UOS Agenda and Logistical Details

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adam Pease <apease@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:48:46 -0800
Leo,
   Yes, I understand that's what many people
agreed to.  I'm still wondering however
why.  Clearly, Mills does not advocate upper
ontologies, or formal ontologies, and I would
think that would make it difficult to advocate the business value of the same.    (01)

Adam    (02)

Adam Pease
http://www.ontologyportal.org - Free ontologies and tools    (04)

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (05)