Re: [uom-ontology-std] What is mass?

To: uom-ontology-std <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ravi sharma <drravisharma@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 22:33:44 -0400
Gunther
Share your statement on need to harmonize. Harmonization is easier if we adapt for practical aspects of units ontology in a concerted effort on defining Terms and their english meaning, and also a Vocabulary where these are tied. Then ontology (OWL or RDF based for example) will connect these semantically and we would achieve haronization through this proces. I hope, I am able to state it reasonably?
Thanks.
Ravi