sio-dev

Re: [sio-dev] Definition of the SIO project

To: "[sio-dev] discussion" <sio-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 03:09:33 +0000
Hi John:

JFS> What do you mean by types? The hierarchies of infinities?

In the context of the reference I provided, the types of Girard's System F whose implementations are typically some refinement of the Hindley Milner type system.

I found a really nice free reference to the material here [1]. It is translated from the French. Chapter 11 explains System F and the Semantics of System F is in the Appendix !

JFS> You can axiomatize them in Common Logic, but so far, the government debt is still finite.

Well if that doesn't do it, the cleanup from the Deep Water Horizon oil spill will certainly be uncountable!

JFS> If you can't find what you need from there, check with Uta Priss (on cc list above).

I will follow up with Uta.

Many thanks John for your leadership !

1. http://www.paultaylor.eu/stable/prot.pdf

--