sio-dev

Re: [sio-dev] Sharing and Integrating Ontologies

To: "[sio-dev] discussion" <sio-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: AESIG <architecture-ecosystem@xxxxxxx>
From: John Bateman <bateman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:44:25 +0200
> Do you see Common Logic as being another logic that HetCASL coordinates,
> or do you see HetCASL being an extension of Common Logic and
> CASL being an alternate syntax for Common Logic ?    (01)

At present we are taking the path of adding in CL as another
logic to be coordinated. When this is done, relations between
comparable logics are also defined. So CASL would not be
considered an alternative syntax. The CL standard
KIF-like notation for CL is being added directly.    (02)

John B.    (03)