sio-dev

Re: [sio-dev] Sharing and Integrating Ontologies

To: "[sio-dev] discussion" <sio-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: AESIG <architecture-ecosystem@xxxxxxx>
From: David Whitten <whitten@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 08:28:31 -0500
John,
from what little I can read about HETS at
and

it looks like HetCASL is a way of structuring stuff written in CASL and other logics
with most of the "logical work" being done in CASL.

Do you see Common Logic as being another logic that HetCASL coordinates,
or do you see HetCASL being an extension of Common Logic and
CASL being an alternate syntax for Common Logic ?

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 7:37 AM, Rick Murphy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1