oor-nsf07601

Re: [oor-nsf07601] Project Description

To: oor-nsf07601 <oor-nsf07601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ken Baclawski <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 20:45:40 -0500 (EST)

[ *** This list is for use by the OOR nsf-07061 team only - please do not share
or forward message without consent from the team! *** ]    (01)

I incorporated the changes to the annual plans.  Peter Yim already gave me
material describing the Ontology Summit 2008.    (01)

I changed to the Arial font at 10 point, and the description easily fits
into the 7 page limit.  In fact, there is a little bit of space available
if we want to add any additional material.  The latest description is
attached.    (02)

-- Ken    (03)

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008, Michelle Raymond wrote:    (04)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenOntologyRepository_Proposal/Nsf_07601    (01)