oor-nsf07601

[oor-nsf07601] Project Description

To: 'oor-nsf07601' <oor-nsf07601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ken Baclawski <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 22:44:38 -0500 (EST)

[ *** This list is for use by the OOR nsf-07061 team only - please do not share
or forward message without consent from the team! *** ]    (01)

Here is the project description at last!  The one section that is missing
is the one on Leadership and Management which seems to be dealing with the
issue of the administrator for the repository rather than for the
leadership of the project.  Can someone else write this?    (01)

No doubt there are requirements that I missed.  Also the description has
some redundancy.  If you spot something like this, please let me know.
The description is now nearly at 7 pages.  The references are a different
document (I hope!).    (02)

Please check that all of the issues have been covered.  I used the outline
that Kate? provided.    (03)

-- Ken    (04)

Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-nsf07601/
Shared Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/community/project/OOR/nsf07601/