oor-nsf07601

Re: [oor-nsf07601] New version of the summary

To: Bargmeyer <bebargmeyer@xxxxxxx>
Cc: 'oor-nsf07601' <oor-nsf07601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ken Baclawski <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 22:35:59 -0500 (EST)

[ *** This list is for use by the OOR nsf-07061 team only - please do not share
or forward message without consent from the team! *** ]    (01)

Was something supposed to be attached to this email?
If so, could you send it again?    (02)

-- Ken    (03)

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008, Bargmeyer wrote:    (04)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenOntologyRepository_Proposal/Nsf_07601    (06)