oor-nsf07601

Re: [oor-nsf07601] New version of the summary

To: "'Ken Baclawski'" <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'oor-nsf07601'" <oor-nsf07601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bargmeyer" <bebargmeyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:19:42 -0800

[ *** This list is for use by the OOR nsf-07061 team only - please do not share
or forward message without consent from the team! *** ]    (01)

Ken,    (02)

See my comments in yours. Mine are prefaced with BEB:    (03)

I appreciate all of the work that you are putting into this. The hardest
part is yet to come with preparation of the project description.     (04)

Thanks.    (05)

Bruce    (06)

Bruce Bargmeyer
University of California, Berkeley